The Northeast Minnesota Office of Job Training (NEMOJT) announced this week that the Local Elected Official Board named Marie Domiano as the new executive director of NEMOJT.
- First impressions: Hawkeye quarterbacks
- Ex-rugby player, his wife and children die in car fire
- Minnesota Legislature aims to reduce robocalls
- Avlon: Trump's pardons are restocking the swamp
- This Guy's Addicted to Rescuing Chihuahuas | Dodo Heroes
- Upsher-Smith Kicks Off 2020 With Three Generic Product Launches
- Top Pentagon policy official expected to depart post
- MinnMed Offers State's First eCommerce Shop to Make Medical Cannabis More Accessible for Minnesotans
- Sen. Eichorn, legislators kickoff 2020 Session
- NV: BLOOMBERG TO FACE DEM RIVALS IN DEBATE
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — It took a year of campaigning, countless stump speeches and an especially strong night on the debate stage for little-known Democratic presidential hopeful Amy Klobuchar to break into the top tier of the 2020 campaign in New Hampshire.
EVELETH — Eveleth-Gilbert and Virginia drama students will do a special command performance of their award-winning one-act play "Medea" at 7 p.m. Thursday in E-G High School's Boardman Auditorium.
HIBBING — A Hibbing man has failed to convince a Minnesota appeals court that his conviction on a manslaughter charge was flawed, the Duluth News Tribune reported. In 2018, a jury in the Sixth District Court in Virginia found the man, Jesse Lee Bonacci-Koski, guilty of leaving his 11-month-old nephew Bentley Joe Lewis Koski to die in a fire in 2017 in his brother’s Tower home.
St. Louis County — A Makinen man has been arrested in connection with the attempted shooting of a motorist.
Here ye, here ye, come one, come all to the 5th Annual Bass Lake Classic (BLC) boot hockey tournament scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 22, on Bass Lake in Gilbert.
EVELETH — The Golden Bears had the early lead before St. Thomas Academy scored the next five goals to come away with a 5-2 victory at the Hippodrome.
NASHWAUK — The third-seeded Virginia Area wrestling team was eliminated from the Section 7AA Tournament Tuesday with a 40-30 loss against No. 2 Hibbing.
HIBBING — The Virginia-Eveleth-Gilbert boys’ swimming won a trio of events at the O’Brien Quad in Hibbing Tuesday to take second place in the event behind meet champion Hibbing.
It’s a shame we are not going to get an opportunity to see John Wayne Joe Biden and Orange Man Bad square off in a series of presidential debates.
Monday morning I lay in bed willing the clock to pause.